I ordered flowers for my mom on my birthday to be delivered at her work..That went well however after seeing the quality and the upgrade I paid for I was very upset and angry as they came in wrapped in plastic and some of the flowers were almost dead....I could have gone to the local grocery store and bought a fresher and bigger bunch of quality flower for less the price.

Never will I use Blooms Today and I will also share my experience with others.

I am amazed that this company is still in business after reading the complaints along with mine.I now know that it is best to research a company before ordering something on line.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $69. The author is overall dissatisfied with Blooms Today. The most disappointing about blooms today flowers from Blooms Today was product delivery and quality of flowers Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Blooms Today.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Blooms Today to other companies on our site.

Comments

www.jewelryincandles.com/store/sexsonsjic

You won't be disappointed with this company. :)

I just experienced this same thing.I was very disappointed with the flowers as they looked line what I could have picked up at the grocery store.

I was embarassed.What a rip-off for $70.

BloomsToday
to Anonymous #998062

Hi There,

Can you send me your order number? I'd love to try to help make up for this. My apologies for you trouble.

Laura

Hi There, This is Laura from Blooms Today.I am so sorry for this experience.

I would like to try to do something for your trouble.

May I please ask for your order number to be sent to friends@bloomstoday.com.I know we can't make up for the damage that has been caused, but I am hoping we can do something even if a little bit.

Laura