Fort Riley, Kansas

I ordered flowers from you 2 days before a funeral.I was informed an 1-1/2 hours after the funeral via email that you would not be able to deliver the flowers to that zip code.

Not acceptable!!!!! I would have contacted someone else to make sure that they could deliver them to the service. I will NEVER order from you again!!! You should have not taken the order if you could not supply the product!!

I will tell all my friends that don"t already know about your unacceptable service and post on the internet if I don't get a reply within 12 hours. Your email said I will be credited in 5 to 7 days? Come on it's 2015. I think you are just a bunch of losers trying to sell flowers in the big cities.

Stay there don"t try to business out here.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of blooms today delivery service from Blooms Today. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Blooms Today to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Blooms Today for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Blooms Today?

Comments

Hi There, this is Laura from Blooms Today.I responded some time ago, but it seems the comment has gone missing.

My apologies for that. I want to reach out to you to let you know that we have heard you and agree that this is a horrible thing to have happened. I am so very sorry for this, there is no excuse. May I please have your order number?

I would love to pass your story to a supervisor and see if there is something we can do for you.If you see this, please contact me at friends@bloomstoday.com

Laura