Our shop at work paid 104.00 for funeral flowers for our co-worker who passed away.We were SO EMBARRASSED!
They sent 4 carnations a rose and a lily in a glass vase! With a happy message written on it. We were mortified at the service! Our coworker deserved better and so did we.
We will never use this LOUSY flower service again! Go to foryouflowers.com they cared enough to send what you ordered! You should be ashamed of yourself for ripping us off and embarrassing us like that at a funeral!!
Crappy flowers.com should be your name!This is what we got for 104.00!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I ordered an arrangement for my wife for Valentine's Day to be delivered to her office. The arrangement was supposed to have roses, tulips, lisianthus with greens and babies breath..."
- "My boyfriend decided he was going to surprise me at work (which he never does) with roses on Valentines day. When the flowers arrived at my office I was so..."
- "As you can see in the photos I provided the product I ordered was more than slighly different from what was delivered. No roses and the design was significantly simplified,..."
- "Problem with quality control - just purchase the new, limited edition Red Velvet Oreo cookies and the package was missing 1/2 of the middle row. I noticed this before the..."
- "Just ordered from pizza Hut in Philadelphia on stenton ave. The service was horrific, the delivery driver inverted the numbers in my phone number went back to the store and..."
- "After several months of back and forth with their customer service, I've still not received my payment, and was given the choice of either I can receive a new card..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."